CLODDY, the biography of Dwane “Cloddy” Clodfelter, is now officially released and available for purchase.
To purchase CLODDY with a credit or debit card, please click here.
To purchase a copy (or copies) of CLODDY by check, please send a check made payable to Leone Press to: Leone Press, PO Box 12387, Murfeesboro TN 37129
Purchase price = (# of copies x $30 plus $6 standard shipping rate)
1 copy for $36, 2($66), 3($96), 4($126), 5($156), 6($186), and so on…
If you have any questions, please email the author at firstname.lastname@example.org or call him: 608-957-9350. Please note:
- For a personalized signed copy(copies), please indicate who you would like it addressed to (e.g. “To Bob and Mary”).
- In your instructions, please feel free to provide me with an email address and/or phone number in the event I need to contact you regarding shipment of the book. Thank you.
CLODDY is a 306-page sports biography (370 pages with the 1460 endnotes). It is a 6″ x 9″ hardcover with dust jacket. The book includes 49 photos. The dust jacket was designed by Laura Drew and the book’s interior was designed by Colleen Sheehan of Ampersand Book Interiors. Dr. Brent Froberg and Dr. Evelyn Schlenker, both former USD professors, assisted with the editing of the manuscript.
Returns and Refunds policy: If you are not satisfied with your purchase, please contact email@example.com within 30 days of your purchase.
If you received a damaged book, it will be replaced.
A standard shipping rate of $6 per order will be applied at checkout. The Murfreesboro, Tennessee sales tax rate of 9.75% applies only for residents of Tennessee. Expect delivery by USPS (media mail) within 5-7 business days.
- What personally identifiable information is collected from you through the website, how it is used and with whom it may be shared.
- What choices are available to you regarding the use of your data.
- The security procedures in place to protect the misuse of your information.
- How you can correct any inaccuracies in the information.
Information Collection, Use, and Sharing
We are the sole owners of the information collected on this site. We only have access to/collect information that you voluntarily give us via email or other direct contact from you. We will not sell or rent this information to anyone.
We will use your information to respond to you, regarding the reason you contacted us. We will not share your information with any third party outside of our organization, other than as necessary to fulfill your request, e.g. to ship an order.
Your Access to and Control Over Information
You may opt out of any future contacts from us at any time. You can do the following at any time by contacting us via the email address or phone number given on our website:
- See what data we have about you, if any.
- Change/correct any data we have about you.
- Have us delete any data we have about you.
- Express any concern you have about our use of your data.
We take precautions to protect your information. When you submit sensitive information via the website, your information is protected both online and offline.
Wherever we collect sensitive information (such as credit card data), that information is encrypted and transmitted to us in a secure way. You can verify this by looking for a lock icon in the address bar and looking for “https” at the beginning of the address of the (http://kimclodfelterstorepage.com) Web page.
While we use encryption to protect sensitive information transmitted online, we also protect your information offline. Only employees who need the information to perform a specific job (for example, billing or customer service) are granted access to personally identifiable information. The computers/servers in which we store personally identifiable information are kept in a secure environment.